HVAC Lead Service Technician with $2,500 Sign-on Bonus
$40,000 – $60,000 per year + Bonus opportunities
Unique Indoor Comfort is a fourth generation family business known for having the highest standards and an undisputed reputation for customer service. Since 1967, our success has been built upon quality products, expert installations, and most importantly, our team of dedicated and successful individuals who are committed to creating an exceptional experience for our customers.
Immediate positions available in our expanding service department.
- Provide an exceptional experience through efficient and accurate service and effective communication
- Maintain, diagnose, troubleshoot, and repair all residential equipment including traditional forced-air systems, steam and hot water-based systems, oil, high velocity, ductless and more
- Utilize specialized diagnostic tools to balance and solve traditional airflow, fuel, refrigerant and electrical challenges presented in residential equipment
- Build basic sheet metal transitions
- Maintain required truck inventory necessary to complete all flat-rate repairs
- Educate and inform customers of improvements to the comfort, efficiency or safety of their homes
- Assist in the development of junior service technicians
- Follow all UIC systems and administrative details as they relate to the service department
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance & Health Savings Account
- 401(k) retirement plan with matching contribution
- Company Vehicle
- Tool, Boots, and Phone Allowance
- Paid Time Off, Holidays, Training
- Incentives, bonuses, contests, awards
- Overtime & On-Call Hours
- Summer Family Event
- Winter Holiday Party
- An exciting, fun, team-focused environment where you are valued and respected for who you are!
- 3+ years’ of service experience
- Driver’s license with clean driving record
- Strong knowledge of HVAC industry best practices and building code
- Proficient in residential system design
- OSHA 10 certification
- Able to pass a drug screening and background check (random testing may occur)
Find your home in our comfort zone!
To arrange a confidential interview send your resume along with a cover letter (MS Word) to: email@example.com. All resumes will be personally reviewed by the owner of the company.