HVAC Lead Installer with $2,500 Sign-on Bonus
$50,000 – $70,000 per year + Install Department Bonus
Unique Indoor Comfort is a fourth generation family business known for having the highest standards and an undisputed reputation for customer service. Since 1967, our success has been built upon quality products, expert installations, and most importantly, our team of dedicated and successful individuals who are committed to creating an exceptional experience for our customers.
Immediate positions available in our expanding install department.
- Provide an exceptional experience by ensuring quality installations and effective customer communication
- Assist in system design for all UIC products (Conventional Duct, High Velocity, Hydronic, Steam)
- Develop competencies in all UIC product offerings
- Manage project timelines and work scope
- Assist in the development of junior installers
- Perform system startups with appropriate tools and commissioning diagnostics
- Manage all administrative details as they relate to the in-home installation
- Apply fundamental building code to mechanical installation
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance & Health Savings Account
- 401(k) retirement plan with matching contribution
- Company Vehicle
- Tool, Boots, and Phone Allowance
- Paid Time Off, Holidays, Training
- Incentives, bonuses, contests, awards
- Overtime & On-Call Hours
- Summer Family Event
- Winter Holiday Party
- An exciting, fun, team-focused environment where you are valued and respected for who you are!
- 5+ years’ of lead install experience. Crew and install management a plus
- Strong knowledge of HVAC industry best practices and building code
- Proficient in all HVAC function design and installation of ductwork systems
- OSHA 10 certification
- Able to pass a drug screening and background check (random testing may occur)
Find your home in our comfort zone!
To arrange a confidential interview send your resume along with a cover letter (MS Word) to: firstname.lastname@example.org. All resumes will be personally reviewed by the owner of the company.