As we continue to monitor the evolving Coronavirus situation, we here at Unique Indoor Comfort want to assure you that the health and safety of our customers and team members is our top priority. You can rest assured that we have always demanded that our on-site technicians treat your home as they would treat their own. This is not a new protocol, and with the current conditions, we have re-focused our team to act in an even more sterile manner.
We are following the prevention guidelines as outlined by the Centers for Disease Control and we can assure you that our in-home technicians are trained professionals and will act in a sterile, healthy manner while in your home.
- All team members complete a screening questionnaire prior to the beginning of each shift. We will not send a technician into your home if they (or any members of their household) are sick, or have been exposed to anyone who has an active positive Covid-19 test result.
- Tools and electronics that are used across service addresses are disinfected before and after use.
- All members of our field team have been provided with gloves and masks to wear inside service addresses and disinfectants to use generously.
- Proper social distancing will be practiced with homeowners and UIC team member interactions.
- We have educated our team about the signs and symptoms and the most common ways the virus has been spread, as well as best practices to reduce.
- We ask that if you are feeling ill, please call us to reschedule your appointment.
We want to continue to keep you, our partners, and all of our team members healthy and comfortable so we thank you in advance for your support in this effort!
Unique Indoor Comfort is committed to protecting the personal health care decisions of each UIC team member. No UIC representative is expected to share their vaccination status or the status of any UIC employee.
As an essential service provider, we are committed to keeping your home healthy and comfortable both today and the days ahead. We would be happy to answer any questions as they relate to our efforts to protect our customers and the UIC team.
Safety is our priority
We are committed to keeping your home healthy and comfortable both. We're happy to answer any questions about our efforts to protect our customers and the UIC team.