As we continue to monitor the evolving Coronavirus situation, we here at Unique Indoor Comfort want to assure you that the health and safety of our customers and team members is our top priority. You can rest assured that we have always demanded that our on-site technicians treat your home as they would treat their own. This is not a new protocol, and with the current conditions, we have re-focused our team to act in an even more sterile manner. With that in mind, we will not send a technician into your home if they (or any members of their household) are sick, and we ask that if you are feeling ill, please call us to reschedule your appointment.
We are following the prevention guidelines as outlined by the Centers for Disease Control and we can assure you that our in-home technicians are trained professionals and will act in a sterile, healthy manner while in your home.
- We have been asking our customers to confirm their health status prior to anyone from our team visiting them.
- We are using remote video technology in an effort to help troubleshoot and advise our customers
- All members of our field team have been provided with gloves, masks, and disinfectants to use generously.
- We have educated our team about the signs and symptoms and the most common ways the virus has been spread as well as best practices to reduce.
- We have reduced the amount of interaction between our team members by delivering materials and have also restricted visits inside of our facility.
We want to continue to keep you, our partners, and all of our team members healthy and comfortable this Spring, so we thank you in advance for your support in this effort! As an essential service provider, we are committed to keeping your home healthy and comfortable both today and the days ahead. We would be happy to answer any questions as they relate to our efforts to protect our customers and the UIC team.